New Member from PA.

ACKLEY NUT

Not much good at this computer stuff, been looking at this site for almost a year now,finally got up the nerve to join and ask some questions of my own. New to this long range hunting, been hunting from tree stands since 1962 a long time before it was common thing to do. I was taught to get in the tree and stay from daylight till dark, almost froze in the early years, sometimes it never got above -5 degrees all day in northern Tioga County, Pa. Killed a fair percentage of the time,but deer numbers have gotten alot less in recent years. Hunted a long time with a 25/06 Ackley Imp. but just recently purchased a 6.5/06 Ackley Imp. Anxious to try it out on some longer range deer.

Welcome aboard Ackley, you'll find this is a friendly place to ask all your questions. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge here..
I'm only a few miles north of you.

Ackley, welcome aboard. which direction are ya from Gettysburg? i'm right below Chambersburg, the metropolus of Greencastle.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.