New Member from MT!

Norsky

Glad to come across this site, appears to be a good one. I enjoy shooting, reloading and hunting. I shoot numerous calibers .223, .243 win, .270 wsm, 30-06, 300 wsm for just a few. I'am always open to learning and improving my shooting techniques and searching for the best load each gun can produce. Glad to be here! Norsky

Not much snow here in the south central montana the mountains have some , had a couple of feet earlier in Oct. but that melted. It was about 50F today but the high for Sunday is suppose to be around -5F. Anyhow glad to be on the forum. Norsky

Welcome, we have a fair contingent of Montanans here on the board. It would be fun to all meet in the middle one day. Perhaps at Kirby's house.:cool::rolleyes::Dgun)

Steve

Welcome aboard Norsky! I am rather new to this site myself and I have found it to be quite helpful. It is a heck of a lot better than watching the boob tube that's for sure!
I have noticed that you shoot a .223. I have a rare Savage model 110V in .223. It came with a varmint contour barrel, a fully stippled stock complete with highly raised palm swells. I bought it for $175 w/o the scope, and it currently shoots around .300" groups with this recipe:

Brass: Win.
Primer: CCI #400
Powder: Ramshot X-Terminator
Grains: 23.2
Bullet: Hornady 55 gn. V-Max

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.