new member from colorado

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by roper, Apr 16, 2009.

1. roper

roper Member

Howdy I have been doing long range shooting sense the military .I hunt fish and ride horses this site seams to have a lot of info. I think I will enjoy it . Thanks

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Welcome to Long Range Hunting. I'm sure you'll enjoy it around here.:)

3. dogdinger

dogdinger Writers Guild

welcome roper....what part of the state do you reside in? i am stuck off down here in the san luis valley, where the men are men (and the sheep are scared)! being ex military, you cant be all bad! enjoy the site...AJ

4. MN Hunter

MN Hunter Well-Known Member

Welcome to LRH

5. roper

roper Member

I did a few hunting trips on the Chama and I know some of the Mays family in San Luis if there still alive . good duck hunten down there to .I live up north of you but I am tring to buy a new place down by Buhla 100 or so Acres just be over the hump from you. going to hunt twin peaks this year . " may you always ride a good horse"

6. dogdinger

dogdinger Writers Guild

thats ironic......the name of my business is "Twin Peaks Drilling" i lived right at the base of the twin peaks for almost 30 yrs.....AJ

7. roper

roper Member

Ya I am going to try the twin peaks wild life next to twin peaks ranch saw some good bulls in there last year on horse back need to get my new gap rifle broke in .

8. justgoharder

justgoharder Well-Known Member

Welcome! Horses are the best, they help get you away from the 'pumpkin patch' while hunting