new member from colorado

roper

Howdy I have been doing long range shooting sense the military .I hunt fish and ride horses this site seams to have a lot of info. I think I will enjoy it . Thanks

welcome roper....what part of the state do you reside in? i am stuck off down here in the san luis valley, where the men are men (and the sheep are scared)! being ex military, you cant be all bad! enjoy the site...AJ
I did a few hunting trips on the Chama and I know some of the Mays family in San Luis if there still alive . good duck hunten down there to .I live up north of you but I am tring to buy a new place down by Buhla 100 or so Acres just be over the hump from you. going to hunt twin peaks this year . " may you always ride a good horse"

thats ironic......the name of my business is "Twin Peaks Drilling" i lived right at the base of the twin peaks for almost 30 yrs.....AJ
Ya I am going to try the twin peaks wild life next to twin peaks ranch saw some good bulls in there last year on horse back need to get my new gap rifle broke in .

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.