New Member from Alberta

SavageMike25

Hi my name is Mike I have been reading various reviews and threads on this site for quite some time and thought it was time I become a member. I would like to thank everyone for all the information they have provided as it has helped me become a much better marksmen over the last year gun)

Mike, where are you in Alberta? I will be hunting Elk with Blue Bronna Outfitters somewhere in Coleman area on 9/23. Any ideas of what I will run into? Thanks for any response. Dave

Hi Dave,

You picked a very nice part of Alberta for your hunt as for what to expect that area is right along the rocky mountains. Temps can range from 30 to 80 degrees weather can change from sunny and hot to cool and raining or snowing in an hour or two. Wind can also be a factor if a long shot presents itself. Hope this helps and good luck

Mike

Mike, thanks for the reply, you mentioned weather, we will be by Dutch Creek, I think at several thousand ft. What should we expect? Thanks for your time and info. Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.