New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!

WOW! Great show. Packed end to end, really entertaining with lots of information. Quality film and editing. Keep it up.

Thanks! alot of work went into that, and Mike has done a great job with it. Next week you'll see my wife on her first ever deer hunt! If you have ideas for a show, or a place to go, let me know and I'll get it to Mike..we're always looking for an adventure to share with new friends.

Scott

I've got it set to dvr. Says its on, on April 9th at 930am Central time. Looks pretty good. Though I must confess I am not a fan of AR style rifles. I guess cause I carried some form of it for many many years. I don't care to use one or see one on a mountain. That being said. At least its chambered in a real caliber. lol. I'll watch a few episodes and see whats up. Good Luck.

i thought the guys in the show said they were gonna be camped out on public lands hunting mule deer,,,,,,
looked like one long commercial for horus and larue

wasnt much HUNTING in the show

Nice job on the show last night. I enjoyed the hunting sequences a lot. Very realistic.

Great hog hunt. Glad to see the solders on board, moving tribute to SFC Borea. Great equipment. Love Texas, just got back from Big D. Thanks!
db

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.