New little long range hunter to be....

308 nate

On July 24th my wife delivered a 10 pound 4 ounce baby girl. Everything went well and she is quite a little sweetie although we were hoping for a boy as we already have three girls, I have decided that having another girl is awesome,
cuz we all know girls can shoot better than guys:D....with a little practice.

On the down side my wife developed some complications a few days after the birth and she has landed in the hospital. I have been at her side taking care of the little one (Sadie) therefore I have not been able to be in the shop. We are
really hoping to get out of here tomorrow.

Thank God for laptops. I am going to try to get back to some e-mails tonight.
Thanks for your patience.

Also check out a couple of my personal rifles that i have decided to sell due to
1~doesn't look like I'm going to get much hunting done due to reduced tags in ND. They completely canceled our antelope season.

2~ I'm sure I'm going to have some heafty hospital bills so I could probably use the money more than the guns.

Sadie is our fifth baby. some of you know we have been spelling Jesus with the first letters of our kids names.. Sadie completed our mission:)

J essica
E li
S arah
U nityAnn
S adie

Sorry I haven't been posting, been swamped with work and trying to help that *Prairie Princess*

I have several of your rifles almost finished setting at the shop. When I get home I should be finishing.

OH yes, SSG has some new machining toys and should be coming out with some new products soon......:D

Congrats Nate, ive got three children 2 boys and 1 girl theres a reason they call em daddys little girl and mommas boy. I love them all the same but im deffinately more protective over my little girl.

Again congrats,

-Nathan

Nate, congrats on the little one.
I hope Elizabeth is doing better soon.
Prayers for your familly.

Nate,
Congratulations on Miss Sadie! I will keep your Prairie Princess in my prayers and I hope you get her home soon. I know you could use some help with those five kids. I just received that second 7/300 WSM and it is a real shooter and looker. Now if I can just out shoot my son w/ his 7/300 WSM you built him. Thanks for some incredible guns.
Take care,
Jett

PS: Don't be selling Prairie Princess's guns while she is in the hospital or you may find yourself there!:)

Very cool, gotta love your little girls!!! Only got one but she's daddy's little girl:D I'll be praying for you and your wife!!!! Family first, guns second!

Nate,

Great to hear of the new little lady!

Sorry to hear of the complications. Thanks for medical science and prayer!

5 girls, eh? Two boys to go and you'll catch my wife and I.......

Great names, BTW.

New toys, eh? New products? Get the Princess home and settled then you can go back to work. :)

Congratulations on the baby girll, and hope your wife starts feeling better.
I see alot of weddings in your future, and living with 6 women, you realize you will never get your way.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts