New in North Carolina

ncrod

60 yr old recycled shotgunner,not new to reloading but things have changed in the last 30 yrs. I have shot game both BIG and small on several continents and consider myself fortunate to have done so. 39 years married to same lovely , understanding woman with no children. Shoot rifles weekly and shotguns monthly and find myself trying to make sporter rifles shoot to the same level of my benchrest guns. ( frustrating) Passion for shooting never wanes and the smell of burnt powder is just as appealing as perfume and suntan lotion. I hope to take my wife to Africa for one last safari but I am caregiver for my parents in their 80's and can't commit the desired 5-6 weeks for the trip. Love beautiful wood and metal on guns but appreciate the stuff that works in composites . I deer hunt in Low country of SC from mid august to Januaury w/rifle. I want to buy a farm to retire to in the near future, love to walk flat ground and long range shooting of any type. UNC 71 graduate and I routinely kept 5 or more guns under my dorm room on campus and I was not considered eccentric back then. Have Gun Will Travel is my mantra, then and now. Rod

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts