New hunter.

What do you mean? The .204 would be for her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously. I like that my wife hunts and shoots. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm glad she hunts too. It gives her a unique perspective that most women don't have. For example, if you get home a little late, she knows why. She has been out enough times that she knows how easy it is to lose track of what time it is, how long it takes to load up, etc. It makes it easier for the both of you. I still think she needs to try duck hunting with us - so she can laugh at how bad we shoot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Besides that, she shoots bigger deer than you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HEy gonehuntin

The best thing I ever did was take my Wife duck hunting. The first duck she ever knocked out of the sky came back in my dogs mouth still alive. That girl grabed the duck and smacked its head over a log. Game over. She didn't want it to suffer. I about died. That was 2 years ago and she now owns more shotguns then I do and the Benelli M-1 12 ga is her favorite. This gal is 5'0" and 120 soaking wet. She's also an avid hadgunner now as well....And we seem to keep collecting labs (3) at the moment.

I will never regret the day I took her Duck Hunting.....Honestly..Our relationship is awesome because of it.

Take care

Joe

Lablover - you are one lucky guy!

Maybe she really did the log thing so you would know what would happen if you got out of line /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bwahahaha

She has mentioned that many times. The fact she handles her glock like a pro is enough to keep me in line /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes..I am blessed with a wonderfull gal

Thanks

Joe

If your Dad setup a playground like this, you would shoot well too!

Playground.jpg

Those little white things are bowling pins, a small pepper popper, and the cluster of white things is the swinger setup that 4ked made. They are at 50 yards.

We have a 10# disc weight, a diagonal Bowling pin and a bowling ball hanging at 200 and some hanging stuff at 150 as well hiding behind the 3 .22 swingers.

Edit: In that picture the closest targets are at 75. We started the day at 50 but that scope made it too easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yup

Good forum over there too. It's getting hard to keep track of all the hobbies. Thank god for Favorites /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe

Nice one!!! I'll be glad when I get to carry my son hunting for the first time, he's shooting really good right now at 25 yards this weekend we'll probably move out a little farther.

You guys are the lucky ones, your wives hunt also. My wife dosen't fuss alot when I get in late as long as I have something with me, but I can't get her to go to save my life.

Again nice shooting Little Buckaroo, and thanks for sharing.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts