New here, still learning.

northernexposure

Greetings everyone. As you can tell, I'm new here. Residing in rural Manitoba (Canada)has opened my "hobby" pallet to the wonderful world of firearms, hunting, target and reloading (the reloading thing is REAL new to me). I'm hoping that this site will fulfill my needs and expectations for this hobby/pass time and that at some time or another, I will be able to enlighten or share some tiny bit of wisdom I may have acquired here.

Welcome, I too am new to this forum as well I am from Canada, Ontario though. How do you find Canada for being able to get the products you want at a good price? Here is Ontario I find the selection to be sub-standard and overpriced.

Michael Gemus

I'm not finding it too hard to get what I want... though I have found I was screwed over by "Big Box Store" more than once. My location does require me to travel an hour (minimum) to get my supplies and another hour back. It seems that firearm supplies and gunsmithing aren't that big here in Manitoba as I can count on one hand the number of shops that are within a two hour drive.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.