New Guy

Evening. New guy here. Found this sight looking for info on "How to Camo A Rifle".
Retired LEO, now enjoying all the hunting and fishing I can get.
I live in the Adirondack Mts of NYS.

Theres some amazing tallent here, and a ton of knowledge. Great polite folks who are willing to share tips and techniques for all things firearm related. Have you tried doing a search for how to camo a rifle here on L/R/H? Youd be suprised how much stuff is in the archives.
The search function is located toward the top right in a tan colored stripe (or bar).
I know ive seen camo dip kits, and how to DIY threads, as well as some guys who do jobs for people here on L/R/H.
Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Camped a few times as a kid in the Adirondacks. Most folks don't know it but the Adirondack Park is the largest park and National Historic Landmark at 6.1 million acres. It's larger than Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Glacier and Great Smokey Mountains combined. And folks just thought New York was just one big Urban Jungle:). Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.