New guy!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fletcher/AAC, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Fletcher/AAC

Fletcher/AAC Member

Just wanted to give a big thanks for such a great forum. Been hunting all my life, and have been shooting precision long range for a few yeas now. I'm looking forward to combining the two.

I currently work for Advanced Armament Corp. out of Norcross Georgia. If anyone has any questions regarding silencers, please let me know, and I'll try to help out as much as I can. It's pretty great being able to work in a industry that let's me develop products for eveything from .22LR pistols to 50BMG rifles.

Right now we are getting ready for our annual Silencer Shoot in Martin, GA. I've spent a good bit of time trying to put together a couple of rifles that we are raffling off to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. Please click on the link in my sigline to buy a raffle ticket if you can, it's a noble cause.

2. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard , glad to have ya. I think you'll find we are a bit of a less BS bunch than that found over on Silencertalk.com. Not a whole lot of guys here hunt with cans as alot of states don't allow it , but boy it sure is nice to shoot with them.