new guy here from ky.

kyhareraiser

thank's for allowing me to be an active member on the LRH forums.. born and raised in the hills of kentucky ,i enjoy the outdoors and spend quite a bit of time hunting , reloading,fishing ,shooting ,(long range and close) and all the other time is spent with my family.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Thanks. I need to update the thread though. The optics have been upgraded again to a Leupold 4.5-14x40 VX3 modified by the Leupold Custom Shop with TMR reticle and M1 tactical knobs.

Kyhareraiser, Glad you found L/R/H. Hope you like it as much as we do.

Hey Trebark, sounds like a dang good scope for alot less than a Mark 4. How many M.O.A. adjustment?

Kyhareraiser, Glad you found L/R/H. Hope you like it as much as we do.

Hey Trebark, sounds like a dang good scope for alot less than a Mark 4. How many M.O.A. adjustment?

Scope has 71moa of adjustment (both windage and elevation). The scope is on my carry-gun. So it has the possibility of shooting from up close and personal to 500 yards. So I needed the magnification range to go fairly low and I didn't want a side-focus.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts