New Guy from Texas

Tech270

I am from Temple Texas and currently attend Texas Tech. I have been shooting or hunting since i was very young. I love long range shooting. I prairie dog hunt every weekend i get a chance.

ha I've been hunting and long range shooting since i was 12 and now im 33 i shoot a 270 i grew up in nevada and now live in idaho and the town that i live in has a 1000 yrd range but were snowed in till spring so i settle for 600 yrd range thats close or the 500 on the elk farm that i live on. they will have to drag me out of this state in a pine box its so great in idaho.
gun)

Red Raider in the House!!! Live here in Texas as well, in Giddings. Come shoot the LSSO at Tac Pro in Stephenville...that is if there is still availbility.

One of my classmates played for Tech. Kris Kocerek, and good female friend is a asst. volleyball coach for Tech as well, Beth K. as well as Amanda Dowdy playing vball for Tech too, she;s from Lexington just 10min north of me.

Have fun here, plenty to read!!!!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.