New guy from central Texas

kubitza123

Hi fella's, i'm a memeber on VARMINTS DEN, AR15.COM,GUN BROKER ETC. Looks like you all have a nice site to explore. I can't say i've shot past 500yards yet , but i plan on it and some prairie dog hunting in the near future. Me and my brother mostly spot light during the winter but also enjoy throwing some lead at paper as well. I'm 20miles southeast of Waco myself .

Here are my current rifles::

Hogan/POF .308 with Stream light Super tac light, GG&G bipod,PRS,3.5-15X50 Nightforce,ADM mount etc

imagejpeg_2-40.jpg

My .223 POF 18" hunter with ATLAS bipod ::NOW NOT PICTURED:::, ADM mount,20x Trijicon, and Surefire scout 620v light etc

imagejpeg_2-39.jpg

I plan on selling the Trijicon and making them twins with another NF if anyone comes up with a NF forsale .

I also own a custom built Bullberry .243 24" 1" bull with xxx expedition stocks and 12 oz trigger as well thats a tack driver.

Nice to meet you all and look forward to talking ,buying and selling etc with everyone, Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts