New guy from Beaverton Oregon

Intoodeep

Hello - I found this site researching how to improve my hunting success. I've taken up hunting three years ago and enjoy all shooting sports.
Mule deer hunting has been my focus with some elk hunting during general season. This year my plan is to put in the time and focus in the field to harvest my first deer.....wish me luck :D

Intodeep, you haven't scratched the surface yet and you definitely are in too deep.

Just wait till the buck of your dreams, the first one, steps out at 550 or so and you are only geared for 300.:D

That's about when you will find that you are really in too deep:D

Happy huntin' and good luck.

Intodeep, you haven't scratched the surface yet and you definitely are in too deep.

Just wait till the buck of your dreams, the first one, steps out at 550 or so and you are only geared for 300.:D

That's about when you will find that you are really in too deep:D

Happy huntin' and good luck.

I could not agree more that's why I'm zeroed at 300yds and group them at just over 1/2 moa gun)If I can just find some I'll be in a position to at least put my shooting skills to work :D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts