New from SoDak

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rolly, Jul 17, 2008.

1. rolly

rolly Active Member

New to the site. I enjoy hunting with dogs more than anything, but enjoy long range hunting as well. I am looking at getting more serious about the long distance stuff as I get older and into reloading soon. I live in Eastern SoDak, but moved from out west of the river where long range means just that. I hope to learn some before I open my mouth here.

Nate

aka rolly

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Nate.;)

Glad you joined us. Sounds like you should have some country around you to get started in the long range stuff. Keep us posted on your progress.

3. gamedog

gamedog Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Rolly. Don't be shy with those Patterdale photo's:D

4. rolly

rolly Active Member

Seems birds of a feather, flock together. I will put up a couple after I see what's going on around these parts.... I may have to trade gamedog a patt for some shooting lessons since he's already got the hardware....

5. rolly

rolly Active Member

Thank you. Definitely have wide open spaces to shoot as far as one can shoot with shoulder fired sub 50lb guns. Will keep everybody updated. Thinking a project to work on my Tikka 7mmRemMag. Thinking some thing like a Krieger barrel in 338 Ultra mag or Edge thanks to gamedog....we'll see what happens.