New Feller here

Seven Oaks

Hi,

My name is Dee and I am a Newbie. I love to hunt, Deer, Duck, Hogs, Rabbit, Quail and Coyotes when I get the chance. I also like to shoot and have shot competitively in the past, IDPA, Cowboy.

Although I have hunted many years, I am not what you would consider a Long Range Hunter. I guess most of my shots have probably averaged well below a 100yds.

That has changed now that I have started hunting Family property that was put into the WRP program about 9 years ago. for the first time in my life, I can see much farther than I can shoot.

I have done okay so far, but Micro medallions and BLR's with 18" & 20" Barrels can make a fella feel inadequate when he's hunting a stand with a 400 yd. view.

So I'm buying me a new rig (first one in awhile) and joined up here to see if I can learn something. It's a whole new way of Hunting for me and I am enjoying it very much.

Thanks for having me,

Dee

Last edited:
I live and work in West Monroe but our place we hunt is in Tensas Parish between Waterproof and St. Joseph.

Best,

Dee

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts