new EXTREME "V" port brake

308 nate

Here is a new "V" port brake I am offering. It is 1.375 round which is then machined flat across the top and bottom to 1.05. with five 1/4" "V" ports made out of 416 heat treated stainless. I made a small production run of 10 of these and they are on their way to be heat treated.
5v81.jpg

5v11.jpg

5v9.jpg

5v3.jpg

From left to right one of Richards aluminum tipped 300 gr. .338, my 3-pot Titanium brake which weighs 1.8 oz., my 4 port 416 stainless brake, and the new 5 "V" port Extreme brake.

5v1.jpg

Feel free to e-mail or post here with any questions.

308nate

Len,
Thanks for the compliment onthe brake.

The reason for the flat top and bottom is to keep a low profile while still increasing the surface area of the ports. I think it looks better than a brake bulging all the way around.

Regards,
308nate
P.S Len I like the new site!
Thanks again for all your work at making this the best LRH site out there!

would like to buy a couple of your brake if you have some. I would like you four port brake. I believe the barrel will be .9 at the muzzle. I did send you an email to. Really like the look of the brake.

I have the perfect gun to put one of your brakes on. Now I just have to find a job.

Your Brakes look great.

Southpaw

Nate,
will the 5 port break have holes on the top to detere muzzle lift like your 4 port?
Also, what case volume is needed for the 5 port break to be neccesary ?
What is the length and weight of this break ?

lhouston, give Nate some time to get back to you. In another week or so I will be picking up my 284Jazz with one of his mini extreme breaks. Can't wait to shoot throw some lead down range with it.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.