New Edge Arrived

th_s4200076.jpg

Last edited:
edge2.jpg

A better pic of gun since i figured out how to post the right size pic. A few more times of this i will be as smart as a fifth grader.

Great looking rig and accuracy. it's always nice to try to get a little more MV but it looks like your current load is a winner. If you do try to up it a little keep us posted on how it shoots. Congratulations and enjoy.

Mike,

I would shoot it at distance. You might be surprised of the velocity. My CED chrono is 70-90fps slow depending on the caliber. I usually use it to just check ES and then give me a close velocity. Then I "prove" it out to as far as range will allow. Glad to see she is behaving.

Mike,

I would shoot it at distance. You might be surprised of the velocity. My CED chrono is 70-90fps slow depending on the caliber. I usually use it to just check ES and then give me a close velocity. Then I "prove" it out to as far as range will allow. Glad to see she is behaving.
It really dont bother just thought i would see 28 + plus, but heck 5 groups today under 1/2 its a winner. Thanks again for building me such a fine rifle.
Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts