• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Custom 6BR (never fired) for sale. Built by C. Spencer

wildcat

Hello all, I have decided to sell my new custom 6BR. I am currently having three rifles built, one of them being the new 6BR, and I have decided to sell one of them so I can focus and purchase itmes for the other two.

The rifle is being built by Clay Spencer and will be completed in two weeks. Once again it is brand new and never shot.

Here are the specs for the rifle;

1. Chamber-Match Chamber for 6BR Lupa Brass, standard neck diameter.

2. Action- Nesika Model L, 1.70 Diameter action.

3. McMillan Tooley MBR Stock, weight added to rear for balance. Color 80% Black, 10% White, 10% Grey. Stock has been pillar bedded. It also has a removable front stud for bi-pod use

4. Krieger 30", 1-8.5 twist, 1.450 diameter. Barrel has been polished.

5. Jewel 2oz trigger.

6. Vias Muzzle brake.

7. Davidson 20MOA Base

8. Sunny Hill trigger guard.

9. Total weight of rifle is around 30 to 32 pounds.

I am wanting $3200.00 for her, however, will accept fair offers. The rifle will come with 300 pieces of brand new Lupa 6BR Brass.

If you are interested, please, e-mail me at [email protected].

Wildcat

Thanks P44, I have pictures. E-mail me and I will send them to you. The rifle is going to awesome. The rifle will be brand new and has never been fired, so it's a good deal. I am just trying to get what I paid for parts quickly because my other projects a going to cost more than what I expected.

trying to keep it up at the top. Please, pass on to your friends. It's an awesome rifle.

Recent Posts