New chronograph suggestions

So I e-mailed them and got a response. Here is my e-mail:

"Can the V2 strapping system be upgraded easily to the V3 system? Or is there any reason to swap a new V2 for the upcoming V3?

In regards to the strapping system, yes and no. The whole system can not be upgraded to the same one as on the V3, it actually uses the same strap, same tightening bolt and thumbnut though. What we changed was combining the loop and the buckle into one piece. Most likely that would be a minimal and un-needed upgrade for what it would change for you from V2-V3.

We do not have anytime of upgrade program to go from V2 to V3. The V2 was a very successful product, and we are very happy with it and I am sure it will work great as your chronograph.

Thank you for being a customer, we appreciate it very much.
As a result I'm planning on just using my NIB V2 at this point since I don't need the upgrades to the monitor, and the mounting system change is not a game changer. I hope that this info helps someone else as well.

I told them as a Corvette guy I was waiting for their V8 model as my next one. :D

I know this is kind of an old thread but I just caught it because of the lighting problems Im having with my CED M2. Ive been scoping the Super Chrono from Steinert Sensing Systems. It reports that it is unaffected by lighting and weather conditions. It uses supersonic shockwave processing technology with a larger target area so set up is easier and can be set at muzzle or down range. Has anyone used this unit?

I know this is kind of an old thread but I just caught it because of the lighting problems Im having with my CED M2. Ive been scoping the Super Chrono from Steinert Sensing Systems. It reports that it is unaffected by lighting and weather conditions. It uses supersonic shockwave processing technology with a larger target area so set up is easier and can be set at muzzle or down range. Has anyone used this unit?
There was some testing done between the superchrono, magnetospeed, and Oehler 35 between some members and myself. The data is also posted in another thread but i couldnt find it, i think MontanaRifleman just copied and pasted it into this thread. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f28/decision-chronograph-117765/index4.html

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts