new camo on skins

eddief

Just finished up these skins for a customer, colors are...coyote tan, patriot brown, highland green, O.D. green and desert verde.
AIskins.jpg

AIskins2.jpg

"SKINS" is what is usually referred to as the outer shell of the AICS chassis system - Accuracy International.

I think that's Duracoat or something similar...but I could be wrong.

"SKINS" is what is usually referred to as the outer shell of the AICS chassis system - Accuracy International.

I think that's Duracoat or something similar...but I could be wrong.

Crane- I could be wrong to but I think he's in the business of dipping items into something that puts a coating on 'em. I'll bet he has a better way of wording too!:D

Colors are all cerakote

gamedog is right, colors are all cerakote and everything was done with a gun and airbrush. Stencils were used, but all freehand cut by me. Thanks!

These are the skins that go on an AI chassis. I guess I could of been more specific but the less I type the better (grin).

gamedog is right, colors are all cerakote and everything was done with a gun and airbrush. Stencils were used, but all freehand cut by me. Thanks!

These are the skins that go on an AI chassis. I guess I could of been more specific but the less I type the better (grin).

Come on Eddie! :rolleyes: Sling me some kudos for being right also! lightbulb

:D:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.