New Bullet Data Reference book from Applied Ballistics

BryanLitz

<b>Official LRH Sponsor</b>
Announcing the pre-release of a new shooting reference book:

cover2-209x300.png

This reference book contains:
Dimensioned drawings
Measured BC data (G1 and G7)
and stability data on 400 modern rifle bullets from .22 to .408 caliber.

Basically, it's the same information contained in the appendix of Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting, except slightly reformatted and for many more bullets.

Note this is a reference book which contains mostly data. There is one brief introduction chapter in the beginning explaining how to use the information, but the rest of the book is data.

My plan is to update the book as more bullets are tested, similar to a reloading manual.

There just got to be too much data to keep fitting in the back of an already large book, so the data has been split out into it's own book now.

You can click here to see a full list of bullets contained in this new reference.

There is a $5 off pre-order sale going on now at the Applied Ballistics webstore. Shipping is expected in time for Christmas.

Here is a sample data page from the new reference book:
Matrix150grBTHP.jpg

The data contained in this new reference will be used to update the bullet (BC) libraries in all of the Applied Ballistics software tools including: Shooter, AB Mobile (iOS and Android), the Applied Ballistics Kestrel, and other tools.

Take care,
-Bryan

My book arrived. :D:D

For me a wonderful reference. Combined with my other "tools" of reloading, cartridge design and LR shooting, all I can say is "yeah baby"

Of course being a programmer (former?) I also wonder if there is a way to get the data electronically so I can make QuickDesign and QuickLoad files in a programmer way. That is, spending more time to make the program than it would take to just enter the bullets I use. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.