• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW! Bobby Hart Long Range Target (LRT) Remington 700 Laminated Riflestocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Savage 12's are avaliable will Bobby be selling them in his shop? What bolt spacing are you doing for the Savage Short actions?

When the Savage 12's are avaliable will Bobby be selling them in his shop? What bolt spacing are you doing for the Savage Short actions?

Savages are about 2-3 months out I'd estimate.

Bobby has them, in fact I think he actually went and sold a couple of the prototypes and somehow managed to keep one for himself.

FYI we have his flat bottom benchrest stock coming out soon also.

thanks for checkin into it..

Another member here called me this morning and had just stopped into their shop, and they had one of these stocks for a Rem700 sitting there. He says they are VERY nice looking and a very nice finish also. So now he wants one for his Savage also.

We need to see some pics of these with a barreled action in them to get the full effect though, so any of you guys that bought them need to post some up and give us your take on them when you get them in.

thanks for checkin into it..

Another member here called me this morning and had just stopped into their shop, and they had one of these stocks for a Rem700 sitting there. He says they are VERY nice looking and a very nice finish also. So now he wants one for his Savage also.

We need to see some pics of these with a barreled action in them to get the full effect though, so any of you guys that bought them need to post some up and give us your take on them when you get them in.

Funny you should ask - this is the Cobalt Blue unit with a 700 SPS Varmint.
More shots on the way ...

hlrtblue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts