NEW Berger 270 cal VLD bullets

Eric Stecker

Announcing the NEW Berger 270 cal. 130gr. VLD, 140gr. VLD, and 150gr. VLD.

We have resolved all of our production issues and are making the 130gr. bullets right now, with the 140s and the 150s to follow.

The size of the first run for each bullet will be consistent with an introductory release.

If you want to receive some of the bullets from this first run, we strongly recommend that you place an order with your dealer or directly with Berger at 714-447-5456 as soon as possible.

Our BC and twist rate recommendations will be released soon. However, the bullets were designed to work in a 1 in 10" twist.

Please email Michelle Gallagher at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Regards,
Eric

Great.
I have told a number of folks that they would be in production soon.
I don't have a 27 cal myself.

i guess i'm a "tad" of topic but there's a whole bunch more interested in those 338 pills than that lousy 270 caliber! hehehehe

end of summer for the 338's?

Dave,

Me too! but there's also a couple of 270s laying around the house.

BCs for the VLDs aren't determined yet, according to Michele, who is quick on the email.

If they work the 130s will go into the Win and the 150s into the AM.

i guess i'm a "tad" of topic but there's a whole bunch more interested in those 338 pills than that lousy 270 caliber! hehehehe

end of summer for the 338's?

Dave,

Nosler 150gr Ballistic tip work beyond belief, really!

Not ballistically up to par with the WCs but for typical yote distances they are pretty sweet.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.