new awb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 10X, Feb 25, 2007.

1. 10X

10X Well-Known Member

I lived in Australia when they went through this gun ban b/s. It made no difference to the criminals. Only law abiding honest people were affected. Since the ban the crime rate went off the scale because the criminals were now safe to rob and rape and murder because they did not hand their guns in.

We must do everything in our power to stop this ban.
    The way this ban is written the posession of any banned gun is a criminal act. So going out and buying up before the ban will only leave you with more things to hand in.
    If this ban passes we as a group should kick our own asses for letting it happen and go and take out guns down to be legaly stolen by the anti's.
    The clinton ban was writen to affect future production. this new ban is written to affect all existing guns as well as production. So dont think you are immune just because you own everything you want already. How will it feel to be made a bad criminal at the stroke of a pen when this gets passed. You will be grouped in with the scum of the earth and no mater what you say you will be off to jail just for having a 30 round mag.
    Read it carefuly. Just the posesion of some parts is illegal.
    So act now and make as much noise on this issue as possible.
    DON'T wait for some one else to do it for you by then it will be too late.
    DON'T think it wont affect you. If you are reading this you will be affected.

2. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

Yobbo is right. we now have a democrat congress. even if a rebublican is voted president in 08, don't assume things will be OK. some of the candidates are against guns. Julliani might be the best guy for the job but he's for getting rid of guns.has said it many times to other governors and mayors.the guns that are legal in other states get stolen and kill people in NYC.if he's the next president,our guns will be in trouble.start speaking out cause they're coming after them!

3. ol mike

ol mike Well-Known Member

There are too many people -100% including me who will use their gun to keep their gun.
    Some people think -oh yeah right you're going to fight the gov't ---------damm right i will!

The gov't can pass all the laws they want but we real americans have a thing called the constitution and bill of rights and owning guns is a major part of those rights.
    I/we will no longer recognize the traders who have broken the laws of the United States of America !!

Only a coward gives up their guns -i'm not directing that at you Action Yobbo b/c i don't know that history of your country.But here in my country my forefathers fought and died for me to have the rights i enjoy today- tomorrow and for the rest of time and i will NOT stand idley by while those rights are taken.._Mike