• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED new AR Steel Targets for sale with stand

kyflshooter

I have new Ar steel targets for sale with collapsable stand. 6x6 ar plate with 36'' tall stand no tools required and easy to transport to and from the range. The most durable and easy to use target system I have every used! custom sizes and designs availble. Please contact me for pictures, great with welding not so great with computers and downloading. 6x6 with stand $30.00 plus shipping 3 or more $25.00 each plus shipping

Sorry for takin so long on replys I work in corrections and get stuck 12hr shifts and 3rd shift so be paitent i will send all replys and emails out as i get them as for as prices i wil be getting up dated list out soon supplier did notify me that prices will be going up due to steel being high at this time. so please be paitent also if there is a thickness you need to let me know as well I am located in Jamestown Ky 42629 shipping will be what ever it costs i dont pad it.