PRW leupold rings
VX-3L 6.5-20x56 Varmint extreme
dies from Whidden gunworks
Lapua brass
105 vld
Now for load developement.

image16_zps46b6b41d.jpg

Chappy,
Nice stick! I have shot a lot of dasher rounds. I mainly use varget, 4895, or rl-15. Try the vlds 0.010 off the lands. Good luck

What neck diameter, freebore etc... I can give you a hand with load development so it is sooooo easy. My benchrest buddy and mentor is the guy who made them sooo popular. He helped me volumes in learning. It is very easy to get them to shoot under a .25moa. The key is good brass and fireforming.

Brent

Ya i plan on using varget if we ever get some into Canada anytime soon. My buddy had a gun built with the exact same reamer as mine so he is doing my loading until my dies are in. Hopefully ill have some target pics soon. Im just doing my fire forming right now. But i will post when i get around to shooting some groups.

Varget and RL15 are the goto powders usually for the dasher. 3000-3050fps is usually the sweet spot for 105's. Find the bullet and powder that has the least amount of vertical and the most potential. Then play with the seating depth and you are good to go.

You will like the dasher they are fun to shoot and consistently accurate.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.