New 6.8 SPC

Discussion in 'AR15/10 Rifles' started by gnlvr22, Oct 30, 2012.

1. gnlvr22

gnlvr22 Member

Got my upper back in the mail yesterday! 1-11" twist Douglas chambered in 6.8 SPC. Anyone have any good loads for it? I'm starting from scratch...never loaded for a 6.8 before.

Attached Files:

2. bespain

bespain Member

While I personally don't use my 6.8 for long range, it is an awesome deer/hog gun here in TX. I PMed you a link which will provide you with a lot of reloading data.

Brian

3. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Finally a scope that cost more than the rifle that's how its supposed to be. Nice rig how far you going to try and push it?

4. gnlvr22

gnlvr22 Member

Thanks! Well to be honest that scope isn't going to stay on it...it just looked really nice :D I ordered a NXS 2.5-10 with a velocity reticle (they called yesterday and it's here!!!) As far as how far I'm going to try to push it...as far as possible of course!!! Haha. The velocity reticle goes to 600 so we'll see

5. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Wow nice scope cant afford one my self but some day. I think that way beyond a good choice on your part.

6. threejones

threejones Well-Known Member

Nice stick! Checkout 6.8 Forums, there's a ton of loading info. (there's a good deal of BS there too, be warned)