New 5 Port Muscle Brake

That is a good looking brake. I am ready for a 338 Edge build but cannot decide on what brake to go with. I have all my parts except the brake. I was thinking Terminator or Pain Killer. Will this 5 port Muscle Brake be as good as these two?

Im a big muscle brake fan but this brake just is not effective on a Lapua size case, only brake I've replaced because of performance and I did replace it with a PK and the shooter reports a whole different gun.

Im a big muscle brake fan but this brake just is not effective on a Lapua size case, only brake I've replaced because of performance and I did replace it with a PK and the shooter reports a whole different gun.

It was me that had the swap done. IMHO with the 5 port muscle break the rifle was brutal running 285g pills at 3100fps. I let others shoot it just to make sure I was not just a wimp. I replaced it with the large PK and had it turned down to minimum dimensions, which reduces the brakes effectiveness, and now I can shoot it all day. Before the change I was done after 10 -20 rounds. I have since shot over 70 rounds in a day with the PK. I have seen reports of great success with the Muscle break but it did not work well for me. I will no longer try different brakes on my dime.

Steve

Here is the 5 Port Muscle Brake with 89.5 grains of H1000 and a Berger 300 grain Elite Hunter. This isn't my final load, just doing a brake in.

[ame]https://youtu.be/AclchZhfTio[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.