New 1200 yard range in Missouri.

MattT

I just thought some people on here might be interested to know that there is a new 1200 yard range near Macks Creek Missouri. It's called Rolling Hills Rifle and Pistol club. They are on Facebook. I will hopefully be checking it out in the next few weeks, and will give a review.

Just an update, they are having their grand opening October 19th for anyone wanting to check it out.

I live in Columbia, so it's not really a short drive from here either. However, it seems to be the only range with that distance anywhere near. Have you checked out their Facebook?

I believe it's $250 for individuals and $400 for families. You should check their facebook to see all they offer. I think they might be having specials at their grand opening also.

The range is awesome. There is several different short and long range setups. On property there are two club houses that are for members. Both are temp controlled and ready for relaxation. The lower club house has a fridge and television, the upper club house has bunks and a bathroom. I have never shot at a club that has the amenities that Rolling Hills has. IMPRESSIVE. To top it all off it is VETERAN owned!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts