Nevada tags

Bobz7

my wife got a deer rifle tag. I got a deer archery tag, cow elk rifle, in north east Nevada, it's my wife first tag, she happy after putting in before and not getting drawn. She will be hunting in 072

I've had friends try for elk there but not successfully. The elk graze in the farm fields at night and usually leave for the timber before dawn. Like most hunting, you have to be in the right place at the right time. Good luck.

I've had friends try for elk there but not successfully. The elk graze in the farm fields at night and usually leave for the timber before dawn. Like most hunting, you have to be in the right place at the right time. Good luck.

+1

Atlanta farm fields. Tough hunt. Wife got a lucky shot there a couple years ago.

Well I think there are 4 units I can actually hunt. Was thinking about staying near water and near AZ or Utah border. Gonna Try to scout a week before

Geargrinder. Congrats on antelope tag. I have been in 069 seen a lot of antelope. Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts