Nesika Action arriving soon!!

wildcat

I ordered my Nesika Model L, 1.700 diameter action in the middle of April. I was told the action would take about 4 months to build and delivery time would be late August 2007.

Well, I got a call from Richard, at Nesika, and he informed me they had a customer back out of his order which just happened to be the same Model and Diameter action I wanted. So, I will be receiving my Nesika Action by Monday of next week. Now that's fast. I wish McMillan and Krieger would give me a call and tell me one of their customers backed out of their orders too.

Anyhow, as soon as I get the Action, I will post a picture.

One more thing before I go, Richard Sprull, of Nesika, provides excellent customer service. Thanks Richard!!!

Wildcat

Sweet! That means we should see that action hit the classifieds in about a week when you change your mind on this project too? Naw, I'm just playin. That's an awesome action, I went down and checked them out when they used to make them here in Washington... wish I could have afforded one at the time. Hell, I wish I could afford one now! Richard is awesome, you're right about that. Now get that thing built so we can see some pics of ground squirel carnage. ~JT

25AOD, I am positive I will be keeping this baby. I was able to cancel my other items, so I could afford this project. I know, I have changed my mind so much, but I wanted to get it right.

Anyhow, I will get a picture out ASAP. As soon as I get this baby built, I will shoot some squirrels and post pics.

Wildcat

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.