Nesika Action arriving soon!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wildcat, May 16, 2007.

1. wildcat

wildcat Well-Known Member

I ordered my Nesika Model L, 1.700 diameter action in the middle of April. I was told the action would take about 4 months to build and delivery time would be late August 2007.

Well, I got a call from Richard, at Nesika, and he informed me they had a customer back out of his order which just happened to be the same Model and Diameter action I wanted. So, I will be receiving my Nesika Action by Monday of next week. Now that's fast. I wish McMillan and Krieger would give me a call and tell me one of their customers backed out of their orders too.

Anyhow, as soon as I get the Action, I will post a picture.

One more thing before I go, Richard Sprull, of Nesika, provides excellent customer service. Thanks Richard!!!

Wildcat

2. .25AOD

.25AOD Well-Known Member

Sweet! That means we should see that action hit the classifieds in about a week when you change your mind on this project too? Naw, I'm just playin. That's an awesome action, I went down and checked them out when they used to make them here in Washington... wish I could have afforded one at the time. Hell, I wish I could afford one now! Richard is awesome, you're right about that. Now get that thing built so we can see some pics of ground squirel carnage. ~JT

3. wildcat

wildcat Well-Known Member

25AOD, I am positive I will be keeping this baby. I was able to cancel my other items, so I could afford this project. I know, I have changed my mind so much, but I wanted to get it right.

Anyhow, I will get a picture out ASAP. As soon as I get this baby built, I will shoot some squirrels and post pics.

Wildcat