Nesika action and SERVICE

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by augustc@texas.net, Jul 2, 2002.

1. augustc@texas.net

augustc@texas.net Member

After considering the expense of sleeving and accurizing a Rem action I decided to add a couple hundred more and go with a Nesika Large action. This was all done through a gunsmith out of state. Well the gun finally arrived many months later and several months after that I finished the stock and all the polishing, fitting etc (I'm a mirror shine junky). It was around this point that I called Nesika and spoke to Mike about a couple of problems. The knob was not what I thought I had ordered (honest error on all parties) and the scope (big ol Nightforce) was .015" to close and touched the barrel. Mike said no problem..."we don't make a knob like you are describing but 'll find one and send it to you AND if you can wait a month till we are making bases I'll make you one that is .050" taller. Just send the other one back." Now this Nesika action is truely a work of art but the service is just as impressive. My new bolt knob came today-no charge

2. Ronin Rifles

Ronin Rifles Well-Known Member

I also ordered a Nesika bay action. The service was great. I had it shipped to my gunsmith Dave Tooley to be chambered in a 338 imp. as soon as it was ready, so I havent seen it yet. Cant wait to get it. A friend of mine ordered a action also and I got to see it before he shipped it out. It was really nice.

3. daveosok

daveosok Guest

Nesika actions are among the best. Wire edm machining is the most accurate way of machining. I use one at work and would like to find prints for an action and build one myself.

[ 07-05-2002: Message edited by: daveosok ]