Need some Berger 180g VLD hunting in 7mm

nheninge

anyone know where these might be in stock?
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] - BERG 7MM 180 GR MATCH HUNTING VLD[/SIZE][/FONT]

Great!

I need 2 boxes (100 count) right now. Let me know how to get them. Gotta break in the new 7mm-300WSM!

Thanks in advance

Before I could check someone bought em up (but) monday PM me to remind me and I'll see if I can't get you some ,sometimes they are allocated and they will release them to me.

PS They have 168 bergers in stock I know that's not what you want just thought I would mention it..

BIGBUCK

They may not be ready quickly enough for your situation but the 7mm 180 gr VLD Hunting bullets are going on the press in the next 2 weeks. We are making a very large run so that we can keep them in stock after all the back orders are satisfied. (unless we sell far more than expected which happens often around here)

Another way to find out of stock Bergers is to contact Andrea Cobos at 714-447-5456 or [email protected]. She has a list of the dealers who were last shipped a given bullet and can provide you with their names and contact info. Obviously the best fix is for us to have bullets on the shelf but if you are in a jam Andrea will do what she can to connect you with some stock.

Regards,
Eric

Will do. Thanks for the replies. The gun was built specifically for the 180g Berger, but in a pinch the 168 would do.

Thanks again

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts