Need predator MP3 sounds to download

samuelorean

I am looking for predator call sounds that I can download to my computer. Can anyone recommend a good site to download MP3 sounds or a specific sound that works best for them?

I looked at foxpro but it does not look like they come in MP3 format. I really like the sound "lightning jack." If you have information about this I would appreciate it.

Thank You DogDinger for that website. It is a wealth of information. I have been reading it for the past 2 days.

Thank you for that website. I love this "Varmint Al." He is really cool. I have already built myself a bi-fur-pod. They work great. Worked so good I built one for by hunting buddy. What a great find.

thanks for the sight als hunting I gess I going to put my calls away and steal 1 of many mp3 players my kids got

I believe Western Rivers has a decent library of free sounds as well. Minaska Outdoors opened their sounds for a small fee.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.