Need predator MP3 sounds to download

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by samuelorean, Jan 7, 2009.

1. samuelorean

samuelorean New Member

I am looking for predator call sounds that I can download to my computer. Can anyone recommend a good site to download MP3 sounds or a specific sound that works best for them?

I looked at foxpro but it does not look like they come in MP3 format. I really like the sound "lightning jack." If you have information about this I would appreciate it.

2. dogdinger

dogdinger Writers Guild

3. LostInSpace278

LostInSpace278 Well-Known Member

Thank You DogDinger for that website. It is a wealth of information. I have been reading it for the past 2 days.

4. samuelorean

samuelorean New Member

Thank you for that website. I love this "Varmint Al." He is really cool. I have already built myself a bi-fur-pod. They work great. Worked so good I built one for by hunting buddy. What a great find.

5. cva54

cva54 Well-Known Member

thanks for the sight als hunting I gess I going to put my calls away and steal 1 of many mp3 players my kids got

6. wadevb1

wadevb1 Well-Known Member

I believe Western Rivers has a decent library of free sounds as well. Minaska Outdoors opened their sounds for a small fee.

7. sinwagon71

sinwagon71 Active Member