Need PC help ASAP...Heeelllpppp (dont click on links)

Re: Need PC help ASAP...Heeelllpppp

Lab you may need to just go ahead and get a program to help you out! It don't have to be the one I mentioned because there were several at wally world that had a lot of the same features. I settled on that one because it included some anti virus software also and my subscription was about to run out on my old anti virus program.

Re: Need PC help ASAP...Heeelllpppp (dint click on links)

I tried to get some of that free stuff cause I had heard good things about it but everytime I went to download it all I got was errors dur to the virus my computer had blocking such things. I went back to those sites since and had no trouble when I tried to download after fixing it. Give the site loongtooth mentioned a try lab and see if you can download it if you can you will save some cash!!

One more thing turn your volume down when avast finds a virus or worm it lets you know real loud, I darn near had a heart attack the first time I ran it.

Mine did too!! I came about a foot out of my chair on the first one!!

Quick question

Is everyone noticing links on everything I type? If not...That tells me its just my I.E going nuts

7rum...Longtooth

I thank you. I think I niped it in the bud. MALWARE! Go figure. Never heard of it. all this from Jr going to mtv.com.. Installed zone alarm and ran adaware. Seemed to get it all. Time to go with some virus software now

Lab

Be pro-active and install some sort of popup blocker as well (or crank up the security settings if you have WinXP service pack 2) - pop-ups can install spyware if you click on them accidentally. Install Spybot S&D and immunize your system if that other software you have doesn't do that.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.