Need Help! P-dogs Near Gillette?

ZSteinle

Wondering if anyone on here would like to point me in a direction where to shoot some PD's around Gillette,WY. Any kind of help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Zachgun)

Zach,

I can't give exact locations but you are pretty much surrounded by them, if they made it through the last plague.

If you are located in Gillette, why not use information from the locals.

In the past I know guys that got good information from some of the sporting goods retailers in the area. Find out where the ranchers are getting their supplies and check with them.

I find a good restaurant with ranch pickups parked outside, and get a cup of coffee and go ask the guys with the hats if they are ranchers and if they know of any pds around. I just walk right up to their table and start talking.

It shouldn't take you long in that area to find them.

Jim

I shoot just to the south ! what i do is ride around and talk to the ranchers ! most will help you out and then if you see a coyot take that also !!!! all the ranchers aroun there raise beef and coyots are a big problem !!!! good luck on your hunt !

I'd check with the Sheriff, the local feed store, and the Chamber of Commerce. Plus anywhere the local ranchers hang out like a cafe or feed store.

Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts