need custom seateing dies made

rotorhead

I have 2 of the lazzeroni rounds I built the guns off of the Sako actions. I have loaded pleanty of rounds and I like the redding type S sizers and I really like the competion seaters. I wanted Redding to make me C seaters for both of my lazzeronis and they will not. real bummer I know I will have to send reamers and maybe have them made , no problem I had to have them made for the chambers. I get to many lousey seats with the RCBS dies. Does anybody have a cure for my problem?

Thanks

I'm sure I remember that Forster will make custom dies. The next step would be to go to hand dies and an arbor press. I don't have the handout I got (many years ago) for a guy on the east coast that makes the hand dies, but I'm sure you could find one online. In 1995 he was making dies for $235 as I recall.
Coyoter

Call Jim Cartensen at 563-689-6258. He is a master diemaker and a nice guy. I think this number is correct, if not I'll dig out another. Many use Neal Jones dies and recommend him. His web site is www.nealjones.com. Hornady also can cut a custom die Lonnie Hummel at 800-338-3220 is your contact man.
db

Neil Jones is the guy I was trying to remember... I hardley feel senile at all now!
Coyoter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I got through at Forester and they said they would take care of it. and reasonable too. Thanks for everybody help.

RH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.