Need adsvice on the new Triple shock bullets

G

How do these things expand at high velocity ? I was thinking of using them out of a 22-250 for deer at short range if they don't blow up to bad. Is it a solid copper bullet ? how do they shoot.

They are solid copper and you will not blow them up even at 10 feet with a 22-250 not even with a 22-6mm they can take just about any abuse and still retain 100% of their weight and they are very accurate.

JD,
Dakor is correct. They are tough bullets. I used them last season in my .25-06 Sendero for deer. Pushed the 100gr TSX with 55.5gr of RL22 and BR2's. Can't remember exact MV now, but load was shot over chrono and was between 3200-3300fps.
I only had the chance at one six point @ 200 yds with this load. The bullet entered 1/4" left of "brown eye" and penetrated completely through to just under hide of right shoulder. Bullet weighed 99.986gr on my Denver DI-100 digital scale.
Accuracy was 3-shots, one ragged hole at 100yds with the above load. I have already ordered more. Johnny K.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.