• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need a Redding S Neck Die .338 LM #71594

Kanab

New or used is fine. Let me know by email or here what you have. Prefer paypal.

Also if you know of a vendor who stocks this die and has it in stock a link would be appreciated.

Don go to

www.grafs.com

Click on Redding under reloading on the left hand side. Scroll down to "Type S bushing neck die"
Go to page 3. They say they have it in stock $57.39 includes ground shipping.

Sorry to iliterate to posts links

Thanks Matt. I forgot to check there!

Another quest for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Where can I find some 300 grain Sierra .338 Match Kings? Nobody has them in stock it seems. Is this too knew? Demand outstripping supply?

Don

I haven't checked about bullets for long time. I have 160 left out of 500 but have switched over to Wildcat bullets.

I will do some looking. I have heard (or read) all kinds of rumors about sierra dropping the 240(.30) and 300gr(.338) bullets but also have heard rumors of that is not true. I don't think it is and would be bad move for them. Seems like alot of guys have been looking for the 300's. I guess supply is short maybe because match season is fast approaching and guys are buying everything up?

If you really need some i can part alot of what i have left to you. I really would only like to keep some of them.

Let me know.

Recent Posts