• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED need a basic take of stock make does not matter

camoman80

I teach a few leather classes on holster making and sheath makeing I do all sort of leather work besides that but I am thinking about starting a rifle accesrerie class ( scope caps ammo holder and sling. I have a scope I just need a stock so i can make a make shift rifle that i do not have to worrie about some messing up a rifle (or some idiot trying to shoot it and all the other lawyer stuff). I would like it to be a sporter style but realy do not care if is is scratched up or plastic thanks
Matt

I will keap that in mind i actualy already have one on the way. But i might go ahead and do that so i do not have to worry about it getting dinked up like wood does. is there a way you could tell me how much postage would be to 76006
Matt

PM me your address and I'll just send it then you can look at the box to see what it was and send a check back. Couldn't imagine it being over $20.00 to ship.

-PJS