NeckCar on LRH !!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uncleB, Mar 6, 2008.

1. uncleB

uncleB Well-Known Member

I am truly grateful to Len Backus for all that he has done, he ownes this site and is a great ambassador for hunting and shooting.
    with that said I cant understand why we see NeckCar drivers that dont know the difference between a muzzle brake or a restrictor plate.
    It must be a financial matter that is worth the price, but to me DE2 and LHR are worlds apart.
    UB

2. britz

britz Well-Known Member

I'll be the first to admit it, but I'm not sure what your talking about. Could you enlighten a NASCAR notsomuch fan? (maybe I'm the only one who isn't gettin it ;)

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Well, I Google neckcar and understand it means NASCAR but I don't know what DE2 is or what the thread is all about???light bulb

4. britz

britz Well-Known Member

I did the same and I think DE2 is Dale Earheardt Jr.

I don't see the connection between LRH, DEJ, muzzle brakes, and restrictor plates. Maybe Dale had something bad to say about hunting?

5. 1kstr

1kstr Well-Known Member

I am sure it is a financial matter.

I do know Jr's dad was a big hunter and would think there is a crossover in fan base in that there are plenty of NASCAR fans that are into hunting and vice versa.

1kstr.

6. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

There is an ad that appears sometimes in the My Outdoor TV slot at teh top of the page that advertises the Dale Earnhardt video. I can fullly understand his irritation being as DE2 drives a Chevy. We all know Ford is the only way to go as long as you remove the oil pan cover and crack the windows.

7. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Jim, you make me chuckle so often.

8. goodgrouper

goodgrouper Well-Known Member

I get you UB. You're tired of being lumped into the redneck, neckcar, kenny chesney club just because you like guns. Me too. In this day in age, if you tell someone you like hunting, they automatically think you have a #3 bumper sticker on your '71 piece o hud and your glovebox is full of ammo and country music cd's and they wonder why you still have all your teeth.

9. britz

britz Well-Known Member

OK, now that makes sence (note to self: take hand, pull head out of A$$ LOL)

Around here LRH isn't very popular since most places don't allow for shooting past 300 yards. Everytime I talk to someone about hunting or shooting they look at me like I'm nutz when I say I'd like to take a white tail at 600 yards. I don't think they get it. Reloaders and shooters often got a bad reputation cuz many associate Ultra conservatives and para miliatry groups with shooting and reloading.

10. silvertip-co

silvertip-co Well-Known Member

Yeah its the best site goin, if we just post our stuff in the correct section and then chase off the bowhunters and fly fishermen and FOCUS on LRH.