ND State F-class champ

And I thought my zombie eyed antelope picture was bad. I am just about blinded from the glare. :D

Very nice rifle and really excellent shooting.

yeah cameras aren't my specialty, I work with explosives. So if you need a basement dug quickly or something turned into rubble I am the guy.:D

Brent

Brent I was very pleased with the Phoenix reciever , I slide the bolt through it a few times and it was very very smooth the only action I've felt that was that slick was a Bat and thats saying alot. For the money I can't see a better deal. I did not have PT&G weld the bolt on as I have more confidence in Nathan welding the handel on and getting it right with the correct timing and camming.

Fine rig driven by a fine fella
hey Nate , just wondering if you charge any extra to shoot a gun in a match prior to delivery ??
I may have to send you my stock :D My receiver should be to you today or Monday , I hope unless UPS misplaces it

James,
I got the Pkg. on Friday...VERY well packages I might add :D
I sold my tube gun two days before the match. Brent was kind enough to let me use his gun for the match. Two days for load development and last details is really cramming, but I got lucky and it worked out. The 115 D-TAC's at 3000+ FPS sure helps in windy conditions;)

P.S James, what stock are you using on the .308?

P.S.S I finished up my 7mm with the Phoenix action. Will post pictures soon. and a range report, but I will say every time I think about it I'm grinin' ear to ear. I love the action and I can only seem to find one hole in my 5 shot groups:D. E.S is easily in the single digits. shot 3 over the crony today with 3 FPS. variance. I think I'm liking these Brux barrels:)

All the best,
308Nate

Nate , I'm gonna be useing a Manners adjstable T4 stock , Glenn Seekins base and bottom metal , I waiting on the bottom metal and base now as I'll have to fit the Seekins bottom into this stock whih origionaly had a Badger Ord detachable mag setup.

I was hoping to have a form 4 completed and have my SAS suppressor here so that you could thread the barrel to fit the suppressor but ohwell later than sooner as usual.

Congrats. Nice shooting in serious wind. I too enjoy shooting in the wind; fortunately, I shoot a 7WSM - which gives me a distinct advantage in the wind... :)

JeffVN

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.