NC/SC LR shooters need a place to shoot/hunt..?

Jake in NC

.. Hey guys.. We have about 15 memberships we wanna fill here in the next few weeks.. This place is full of cut-overs and there's plenty of places to set up for some LR (1 mile+) shooting/hunting.. Email me if you're interested.. JiNC

[email protected]

Southeast Hunt Club Flyer

[ 04-12-2003: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]

Hello Jake

The area sounds great and we have the same shooting or further up here in North Central PA.

Hope to make it down there one of these days and do some shooting with you.

Nice talking with you and glad you like the Bigeyes.

Take care and good shooting.
DC
smile.gif

..Consider yourself the holder of an open invitation..! Hehehe.. But ya gotta bring yer buddy S1, and Mr Heaton, so's we can settle this horse-hockey from another thread..
grin.gif
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif
I'll host it..
.. I'm still ISO a cannon to play with down there.. Something simple and "middle-of-the-road" is being hard to find right now.. JiNC

Jake

That would be fun and your close to the Hawksridge IBS 1000 yard matces there in NC.
S1 could go and break a 5 "AND" 10 shot World Record then we could come back to your place for some open shooting.
Of course I would want a spotter shot at the extended ranges. I'm not a sniper you know.

That would be nice
wink.gif

Later
DC

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.