• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED N570 - Better Move Fast

Thanks
Scored a 8 lb jug of N570
Thant powder is impressive in my magnum type rifles. Now I just need some N568 for the 6.5 PRC

Last edited:
I checked & they were out 4 minutes after I saw the original post? I see several comment about getting some bought, at what time did you manage to get it ?

I checked & they were out 4 minutes after I saw the original post? I see several comment about getting some bought, at what time did you manage to get it ?
Little trick, I should keep quiet, and might not help, as I could have just got lucky, several times.
I call them, place the order, even when the web said out of stock. They tend to add powders through out the morning/day and when I call they place the order. A few times, they told me they were out of stock, I called back and talked to a different person and got different results. This has worked with multiple distributor's, for me anyway.
Not sure if people dont call anymore and just rely on the internet, either way this is what is working for me, again, maybe I have just been getting lucky. I have yet to buy any powder on the internet, all calls. In a month time, I scored 53 lbs H1000, too many IMR powders to list, Norma MRP, and several reloader powders and now 8 lbs N570. Most of which were leads from this web site.
Disclaimer, im not selling any of it, I have been trading for primers though. Thing is I got caught by surprise and took for gannet the fact I could just go buy what I needed when I needed it. Im now in the process of stocking up as I dont ever want to be left on the sideline again. I dont ever want to go through this crap again.

Last edited:
I happed to see the alert right when it came and was checked out 2min later. I believe I got the last 8lb container.