• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED N165 powder 8 lbs.

RockyRandy

In the heat of trying to buy powder last year I purchased 8 lbs. of N165 only to find out that I screwed up on what I was buying and found out it is only good for the big guns and not for a creed. $40.00 a pound and I'll pay the hazmat fee to ship it unless you live in southern Idaho or northern Utah and i'll meet up with you.

Attachments

• nsrWp1IpR9yQryMhEUKc8Q.jpg
    nsrWp1IpR9yQryMhEUKc8Q.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
In the heat of trying to buy powder last year I purchased 8 lbs. of N165 only to find out that I screwed up on what I was buying and found out it is only good for the big guns and not for a creed. $40.00 a pound and I'll pay the hazmat fee to ship it unless you live in southern Idaho or northern Utah and i'll meet up with you.
I would be interested in a few pounds

I would be interested in a few pounds
I never have purchased anything on this site but will take 3 lbs if you'll sell it that way I'm in Texas

Not so fast there. The vihta vuori reloading site shows loads for the 135 hornady A tip and for some other heavier bullets. N165 is the best powder I have found for my 6.5x55 and would probably work well in the creedmoor

Warrenoliver

Rocky Randy there may be better powders for the 6.5 Creed but I think it will work fine with a little load work up in several different bullet weights I use N165 in 2 6.5 prcs and 2 6.5-284s the N165 is the coolest burning powder I know of easy on the throat I would try it before getting rid of all of it you might be surprised It is very temp stable also look up vithivouri load data

Thanks Hard Rock for the heads up on N165. Obvious I didn't dig deep enough into what I can use it for, I as well have a 6.5 PRC but have been using H-1000 and H-4831 for it. Maybe I should keep 3 lbs and sell 5 but what I don't want to do is pay shipping to 2 or 3 people and pay a $30. hazmat fee multiple times. I will get back to you guys by the end of the day.

Thanks Hard Rock for the heads up on N165. Obvious I didn't dig deep enough into what I can use it for, I as well have a 6.5 PRC but have been using H-1000 and H-4831 for it. Maybe I should keep 3 lbs and sell 5 but what I don't want to do is pay shipping to 2 or 3 people and pay a $30. hazmat fee multiple times. I will get back to you guys by the end of the day.
Sounds good I could use a few lbs trying not too be greedy I'm sure with powder hard too find some one else may need some too I can split the hazmat and shipping charge or pay whatever it is whatever is fair I have a funeral too go too today but can do something tomorrow if that will work thanks hope it works for you the N 165 is a very versatile powder

I have decide to keep the powder myself and play with it . With the cost of shipping and a hazmat fee on top of that it's cheaper to keep it. I found a couple of loads I think it will work on. Sorry for miss leading you guys but thanks for the interest.
Randy