my tools of the trade

Ridge Runner

100_0509.jpg

t to b
Bansner UR-1 7mm STW, lilja #5 1/9 fluted, w/brake, high tech specialties sporter stock in jade/black, leupold mounts w/6.5x20 tleupold
rem 700 LH rebarreled by Ray Romain, chambered in 6.5 Gibbs, Kreiger senduro 1/8 fluted 29.5", Joel Russo A5L, seekins precision 20 MOA base, burris XTR rings w/ leupold 6.5x20x50 mk4, M1 TMR
Rem 700 built by Kirby, 30" #8 lilja 1/9 fluted w/Holland brake, badger ord. extractor and recoil lug, HSP DBM, Richards 2.5" varmint thumbhole, chambered in 7mm Allen Mag, up top is weaver GS bases IOR rings w/ XOTIC 4x16x56 USS
A factory RRA EOP 1/8 24" varminter chambered in 223 wylde, with a leupold 6x18T
I know y'all allready saw these but was just bored!
JS

Nice! I see you have the bolts on the correct side of the receiver. What is with the right side eject of the AR?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
1kstr

shooter, I have a bunch of AR's, I have no problem with right side ejection, even my high intensity chamberings like the 458 SOCOM and 25 WSSM, never been hit by a brass yet. Even own a couple of custom mini's a 223 and a 6mm PPC, they haven't hit me either, and they'd hurt ya if they did.
JS

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.