• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED My NSX G7 for you MOAR

marioq

I have a 5.5x22x50 and I want to trade for a MOAR reticle.
There was some interest in this before so I figured I would look into this again.
Let me
Know if you are interested. If you want to buy my scope, about 1850 plus shipping as I have to replace that which you take.
Let me
Know.

Mario

I just like the way the moar looks better. I have an npr 1 and 2 a g7 and a moar. Like the moar the best. It's on my 338 lapua and I still am trying to get that thing to shoot the 300 gr Bergers and I can't get them to group but that is another thread and story.

I just like the way the moar looks better. I have an npr 1 and 2 a g7 and a moar. Like the moar the best. It's on my 338 lapua and I still am trying to get that thing to shoot the 300 gr Bergers and I can't get them to group but that is another thread and story.

I have 2 5.5x22x56 with the MOAR. I like them. One on a 7RM, the other a 338 Edge. I have yet to toy with the Edge but I was going to try the Bergers.

MY 338 Was built by Mcwhorter's and it is a nice gun. They loaded 225 accubonds and they shoot .31 inches. I got 94.8 gr retumbo to shoot .42 inches once and when I loaded that up again, all over the place... Not sure what I did or didnt do...But I noticed at 95 gr I have hard bolt lift so I think I am going to back down to 93 and try .5 gr increases to see if I can get the darn things to group. Also might try the 250s ..... not sure why it wouldnt like the 300 but that is my next thought...
I am running out of time though.. My NM valle Calderas elk hunt is in 2 weeks and then Montana next month and my days are not getting less packed so this is not coming together like I had planned....

Anyway, love the moar and the lines in it so that is what I want....
we will see what happens..

Mario