My New Rig! Target pics now posted!

Well i had her since the first of December, Family engagements and weather have kept me from gettin it broken in and gettin this posted. Over Christmas break i finally got it broke in... the weather was nasty to say the least over the break(and still is) so shes roughly sighted in so far ive just shot horse apples at a 100. and dispatched the offending yard rabbit or two.. No paper yet. hopin the weather will be nice over the weekend, so i'll keep ya posted on that part.
The rifle was built by Joe Starnes(Longshot Precision) in Conrad, Mt. Joe does top notch work and he's a good, honest guy. He's easy to talk to extremely knowledgable and willing to help ya no matter what. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the best out there... I could go on but im tryin to keep this short...so here are the specs

Caliber- 300 win mag
Fluted LH Nesika Model V Action
Fluted(by Joe) Stainless Rock 1in10 Sendero Taper
Custom Starnes Break
Reworked X mark pro trigger @ 2 lbs
Mcmillan Rem hunter stock (60 black, 40 forest green)
Reminton Bottom metal
NightForce 5.5-22x50 MLR
Neskia 20MOA base
Seekins low rings
Harris 9-13S bipod

I'm anxious to see how it shoots and i know i wont be disappointed, I'll keep ya posted.

001Medium.jpg

002Medium.jpg

003Medium.jpg
003Medium.jpg

Midget

Congrats on a sweet rifle. I followed some of my shooting friends advice and came all the way from Missouri to get one built by Joe. It exceeded all my expectations. I will own another from him one day. gun)

Jeff

Kirby, yes thats a second bullet hole i was out with my 22 that day too had a small issue with it jammin so rather that shoot at the center of the bull i pulled off the orange an fired a shot. so no your eyes arent deceiving you. i do know how to properly set up a target it was not sideways

Kirby, yes thats a second bullet hole i was out with my 22 that day too had a small issue with it jammin so rather that shoot at the center of the bull i pulled off the orange an fired a shot. so no your eyes arent deceiving you. i do know how to properly set up a target it was not sideways

Midget,
Your .22 sure makes big bullet holes. Almost the same as your 30 cal. Just messing with ya:D.
Glad it's working for you. Ya better get to hanging some steel. Not much point in having an NXS on there to shoot turds at 100 yards.

TRGRMAN

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.